Mold is one of the three essential factors in die-casting production. The use of mold directly affects the life of the mold, production efficiency and product quality, which is related to the cost of die-casting. For the die-casting workshop, the good maintenance and maintenance of the mold is a powerful guarantee for the smooth operation of normal production, which is conducive to the stability of product quality, and greatly reduces the intangible production cost, thereby improving production efficiency. Based on the problems encountered in actual production, we will discuss how to do the maintenance of the mold better.
First of all: build a mold file, be prepared -
(1) It is to establish a complete set of usage records for each set of molds when entering the factory. This is an important basis for ensuring future maintenance and maintenance. Each piece must be meticulous and clear, including daily production molds. Once again.
(2) As a mold management personnel, after the mold is put into the factory, the structural parts of each part of the mold must be recorded in the mold file in detail, and the vulnerable parts in the mold should be listed as needed, and the parts should be prepared in advance. For example, the ejector pin, core, etc. ~~ set the minimum inventory of vulnerable spare parts, so as not to delay production due to insufficient preparation. Because there are so many lessons in the company, there is no need to prepare. If the production is delayed because of the lack of spare parts, the cost to the die-casting enterprise is very large. Time, manpower, holding furnace electricity (or liquefied gas) are not small figures, and the main reason is delaying production. Delayed delivery loss will be even bigger!
(3) It is necessary to engrave the permanent mark on the mold itself while making the resume card, which is easy to distinguish. This way, as long as people who are not stupid will not cause a farce to install the wrong mold.
(4) If the mold with the cylinder core puller is attached, it should be equipped with a quick-change joint as soon as possible. Otherwise, the money that is wasted every time the mold is removed from the oil tank is enough for you to pay several employees a month's salary. You can also use the money saved to improve your meals. This also greatly shortens the time for the die-casting operator to unload the mold, and it is a matter of course. Remember to buy some good quality quick connectors, otherwise it will be counterproductive.
(5) Formulate mold management regulations in advance, conduct systematic training for employees, and implement them in a practical manner.
Secondly, the precautions of the mold in the production process ~ mention the maintenance and maintenance of the mold, in the mind of many die-casting operators will immediately flash a concept, always think that it is a mold repairer, and his relationship is not big, In fact, the opposite is true. The fate of all the molds can be said to be in the hands of the die casting operator. For example, you have a car that has been broken for a few years. Can you say that it was caused by those car washes? Therefore, the following points should be paid special attention during the use of the mold:
(1) Use of mold cooling system. Mold cooling water not only prolongs the service life of the mold but also improves production efficiency when used correctly. In actual production, we often overlook the importance of it, the operators also save trouble, pick up and take too much trouble, do not pick up the cooling water pipe, and some companies even do not cool in order to save costs when customizing the mold Water, which has serious consequences. The material of the mold is generally made of special mold steel through various treatments. Even the best mold steel has the limit of their use, such as temperature. When the mold is in use, if the mold temperature is too high, it will easily cause the crack on the surface of the core early, and some molds will appear in large areas even if there is no more than 2000 mold cracks. Even in the production of molds, because the mold temperature is too high, the core has changed color, and even after measuring more than four hundred degrees, such a temperature is prone to cracks in the state of release agent chilling, and the products are produced. It is also prone to deformation, strain, and sticking. In the case of using mold cooling water, the use of the release agent can be greatly reduced, so that the operator does not use the release agent to lower the temperature of the mold. The utility model has the advantages of effectively extending the life of the mold, saving the die casting cycle, improving the product quality, reducing the occurrence of sticking and straining and sticking aluminum, and reducing the use of the release agent. It also reduces the loss of the ram and core due to overheating of the mold temperature.
(2) The mold must be preheated in the process of starting the production to prevent the sudden occurrence of hot metal liquid in the cold mold and the occurrence of cracks in the turtle. The more complicated mold can use the blowtorch, liquefied gas, and good condition. With a mold temperature machine, a relatively simple mold can be preheated with a slow injection.
(3) It is very troublesome to clean the mold parting surface. It is easy to ignore. If the boss has a high starting point and buy a good mold, it will be much easier to work. If the quality of the mold is not good, During production, it is inevitable that there will be flash or dirt on the mold parting surface. Operators should always clean these parts and equip with a small blade at any time. (The company should give your employees a complete set of tools and a good gun. Can you fight?) If the flash edge is not removed in time, the mold parting surface is easy to collapse, causing aluminum to run during the production process. Once this result is caused, no matter how good the mold repair expert, the possibility of complete repair is very small. It’s not that they don’t have the skills. The consequences of running aluminum have not only increased the cost of die casting, but also the waste of white aluminum, the quality of the product is also unstable, especially the internal quality, and the difficulty of determining the process parameters is increased. The qualification rate will drop a lot. From the perspective of safety, Increased the chance of a work-related injury. At the time of handover, the operator applies kerosene to completely clean the mold parting surface, which not only prevents the mold from being crushed, but also cleans the platoon of the mold which is blocked by the residue or other dirt of the mold release agent. The gas trough is opened, which is conducive to the gas discharge in the cavity during the injection process to improve the quality of the product. It is advisable to clean the parting surface twice in one shift. Let employees develop a good habit.
(4) If the mold is equipped with neutron control, it is absolutely forbidden to connect the signal line between the die casting machine and the mold. The reason is very clear. In daily production, it is difficult to avoid water on the signal line, or joint banding. The place is easy to break, resulting in short-circuit with the machine tool. If the signal is wrong, the alarm will automatically stop the delay time, and the signal will be disordered and the mold will be broken. Cause unnecessary losses. The travel switch is waterproof.
(5) When each team takes over, in accordance with the company's "Mold Checklist" to do a serious inspection, find problems in a timely manner, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble for themselves.
Furthermore, the duties of the mold repairing class play a role of “disease cure, disease-free and strong body” in the maintenance and maintenance of the mold. The task of one batch of molds is completed. After the mold is removed, the mold repair personnel must Have a very detailed understanding of this set of molds, such as how many molds have been produced so far, what have been faults, check the tailware products to understand the current mold status, whether it is the safe life of the mold, whether according to production To report the preparation to the workshop, etc., it is necessary to view the file of the mold;
(1) The mold repairer must master a principle in the process of maintenance, repair and maintenance. It is absolutely not allowed to change the size of the mold privately. Under such a premise, the work will be carried out~ If the original size is changed, the batch quality will be generated. In the event of an accident, the loss will be very heavy.
(2) According to the company's "Mold Repair Maintenance Management Regulations", do a good job of maintenance work. During the maintenance process, the molder lacks awareness of the tools used. For example, in the process of polishing the mold, the coarse oil stone is used, and some even the polishing machine is equipped with a hundred impellers to polish the core, which not only causes the core. The surface is full of deep scratches, and the nitride layer on the surface of the core is damaged, so that the next time the die casting is produced, it is impossible to use, not a sticking mold or a strain. There are a lot of situations. This is the case. The last time the mold was produced, I couldn’t do anything like this re-production. Apart from other external factors, this is a very important reason.
(3) For wearing parts such as ejector pins, cores, etc. should be carefully inspected, there are no bends, cracks, etc. If there is a timely replacement, many cases are not completed when the mold is re-produced, how many times the mold core is broken, most of the reasons Therefore, there was no serious inspection, and problems were not discovered in advance, resulting in a great waste of manpower and time.
(4) The polishing mold needs to be supplemented. Where there is sticky aluminum, where there is carbon deposit, it is polished to minimize the wear caused by the polishing.
(5) Respond to all parts of the mold, and the joints, screws, etc. for lubrication and anti-rust treatment.
(6) The mold management personnel shall supervise the maintenance status at any time and pay attention to other management details. Make maintenance and repair records for your inquiry.
The mold should be kept in the consistency of the account, drawings, files, etc. The mold can not be opened and stored to avoid the loss of parts. The molds that are not used for a long time are regularly rust-proof. The new mold is subjected to stress relief as much as possible during the specified period to extend its service life.